Streams on UNIX System V supporting UDP/IP :Info needed.

Larry McVoy lm at arizona.edu
Mon Apr 4 15:09:20 AEST 1988

In article <12778 at brl-adm.ARPA> cm36+ at andrew.cmu.edu (C. V. R. Murthy) writes:
>            Is there any System V out there (there must be one !) on the
>Internet using UDP/IP protocols to communicate with the outside world ?

	Lachman Associates, Inc.
	1901 North Naper Blvd.
	Naperville, Illinois 60540-1031
	1-800-LAI-UNIX

They provide a streams based set of internet protocols.  IP, TCP, UDP, rlogin,
etc., for System V boxes.  They are the only source for NFS for System V that I
have ever heard of.

Disclaimer:  I work for them.  But I would still be happy with the product
even if I didn't (you get rlogin et al and System V starts to look OK).
--
"These aren't my thoughts, they're my cat walking on the keyboard."

Larry McVoy	lm at arizona.edu or ...!{uwvax,sun}!arizona.edu!lm