mailx <-> smail incompatibilities

Tim Lowe tim at acich.UUCP
Tue Apr 12 06:44:06 AEST 1988

In article <1510 at bigtex.uucp>, james at bigtex.uucp (James Van Artsdalen)
Asks advice on how to solve some mailx - smail problems

and...

In article <1040 at woton.UUCP>, riddle at woton.UUCP (Prentiss Riddle )
Provided some sound advice on how to work around these problems.

I myself asked similar questions of a sysop that has been very
helpful to me and his response was "You can go to a lot of trouble
and work around all these problems or you can just install elm".

He sent me the sources, I learned to type "make" :-) and I haven't
had to ask for that kind of help since.

--
Tim L Lowe
Automated Concepts Inc.