AWK on a PC?

David Robins dr at skivs.UUCP
Sun Dec 4 05:38:12 AEST 1988

>In article <2203 at cbnews.ATT.COM> lvc at cbnews.ATT.COM (Lawrence V. Cipriani) writes:
>In article <7660 at dasys1.UUCP>, eravin at dasys1.UUCP (Ed Ravin) writes:
>> Does anyone manufacture a compiler for AWK on an IBM PC?  Money is no
>> object.  One of my associates has an AWK program that he developed using

MKS Toolkit from Morton Kern Systems is the unix-like environment for
the PC.  It comes with vi and awk for the PC.  vi and awk are also
each available separately.  I saw awk at a local software store here
for about $65.
--
David Robins, M.D.  (ophthalmologist / electronics engineer)
The Smith-Kettlewell Institute of Visual Science,  ***  net:  uunet!skivs!dr