ENVIRONMENT settings

C. Unnikrishnan unniks at notrees.ACA.MCC.COM
Sun Dec 11 09:46:43 AEST 1988

>From article <666 at auspex.UUCP>, by guy at auspex.UUCP (Guy Harris):
>>here's a portion of the code pulled out from a source file
>>
>>main (argc, argv, envp)
i stand corrected. i misread the original post to as wanting the
whole environment. this is what i would do in such cases. though
i didnot know about the non-portability part. as many people have
pointed out getenv() is the best solution for the purpose.

Disclaimer: This reflects only my current state of mind.
	    I change my mind every five seconds or so.

C. Unni Krishnan
unni at mcc.COM	##Arpa Internet
{ihnp4,seismo,ucb-vax,gatech}!cs.utexas.edu!pp!unniks