AWK on a PC?

Greg McGary gm at romeo.cs.duke.edu
Sun Dec 11 23:05:14 AEST 1988

In article <3827 at hubcap.UUCP> rwberry at hubcap.UUCP (Robert W Berry) writes:
>     Is there anyone out there that can tell me where to find a mail
>order house that sells the MKS Toolkit.  I've checked through the PC
>Magazines and Bytes that I have, and I don't recall seeing the toolkits
>for sale anywhere.  Am I just looking in the wrong places?
>
>     Just a good pointer to a magazine with the number of a mail order
>house that carries this package woudl help a lot.

The magazines to look in are PC-Tech Journal and Dr. Dobbs--these
are the publications specifically aimed at programmers.  Some of the
bigger mail-order shops are Programmer's-Connection, Programmer's-Shop,
and PC-Connection.  They usually have double-page ads every month.
Just because something is not listed in their ad doesn't mean the don't
have it though.  If somthing isn't listed, call for a quote.  I've only
dealt with Programmer's-Shop so far (MKS, & Turbo-C) and am very satisfied
with their service & promptness of delivery.

Hope this helps!
-- Greg McGary
-- 4201 University Drive #102, Durham, NC 27707   (919) 490-6037
-- {decvax,hplabs,seismo,mcnc}!duke!gm
--				    gm at cs.duke.edu