UNIX Problem?

Lester Claudio lclaudio at wnyosi2.arpa
Tue Dec 6 22:17:23 AEST 1988

 To all,
	I've been getting this message for the past week on our
console, it reads "text: table is full". I have no idea why this
message is coming up but it even affects me when I try to get a
process status. When I try to execute the ps -agux command to check
the process status I get a message that my process was killed! Does
anyone have a solution to this problem? What is causing this message
to come up and why is it affecting my command execution? If anyone
has any ideas please feel free to respond to this message. We have
a SUN 3/160 running BSD 4.2 UNIX.

				Thank You,
					Lester Claudio
					NARDAC Washington DC