Wanted: sort mbox by date

William E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at steinmetz.steinmetz.UUCP
Wed Feb 10 03:08:33 AEST 1988

In article <101 at tron.UUCP> celozzi at tron.UUCP (Dominic J Celozzi) writes:
[ ... a question on sorting the mailbox ]

| > MUSH (mail user's shell) does this, and other sorts.
|
| Bill,
|   Under what version of unix does "MUSH" exist?  If it is not standard,
|   please consider distributing if it is portable and legally feasible.

MUSH has been distributed a number of times on the net. I am using v5.7,
but there are patches for it, and, I believe, v6.0 may be out. I don't
even have the current source on any machine with postnews, so I hope
someone else can mail it to you. I run it with smail.
--
	bill davidsen		(wedu at ge-crd.arpa)