NROFF/TROFF for LaserWriter

Jo Poplawski jep at tlxprs.UUCP
Fri Feb 26 02:44:10 AEST 1988

Hello. I am wondering if there are any Public Domain (preferably) or
commercial software packages that will allow us to use an Apple Laser
Writer Plus with TROFF/NROFF.  I have heard of DITROFF but do not really
know what it is.

Any help that could be given would be greatly appreciated.

Please respond via mail unless you deem it of general interest to the net.

Thanks in advance.