inheriting processes from other ttys

Raymond Juimong Chen rjchen at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Thu Feb 18 05:37:19 AEST 1988

All this discussion is well and good, but I was looking for something
much simpler.  (This isn't comp.unix.wizards, right?)

Assume that I'm logging in with an identical terminal.  Is there a way
to inherit the process?  Or is all this discussion saying "No, but here's
a proposal for how it could be done"?
--
Raymond Chen	UUCP: ...allegra!princeton!{phoenix|pucc}!rjchen
		BITNET: rjchen at phoenix.UUCP, rjchen at pucc