Is a NEED for more COMMERCIAL usenet feed providers?

Bill "Spam Eggs Sausage and Spam" Wisner wisner at killer.UUCP
Fri Jul 8 06:12:46 AEST 1988

>A good suggestion, which I was thinking of employing myself, but one to
>be used with caution.  You'll note that Telenet is *very* sticky about
>PC Pursuit not being used for commerical purposes.

Would you please, then, explain why TELENET promotes the use of PC Pursuit
to access commercial systems like Portal, Mnematics, and Exec PC?

Believe me, our friends at US Sprint have no problem with non-commercial
people using PC Pursuit to access commercial services.
--
Bill Wisner
..!{ames,decwrl,mit-eddie,osu-cis,rutgers}!killer!wisner