panic quote of the month

Bob Barker barker at ems.Ems.MN.ORG
Tue Jul 19 07:18:42 AEST 1988

While glancing at an article in the recent issue of Mini/Micro Systems
I read a quote that I'd love to confirm so that I can use it.  The
article is "Unix on the PC" written by Bob Morein.  The quote reads:

	"As with most sophisticated computer systems,
	panics will occasionally occur; they should
	not cause much concern,"

Mr. Morein says this quote is from The UNIX System Administrator's Guide.
Well, I've got the Unix System V Administrator's Guide for DEC Processors
and I don't see it anywhere.  Is this in a BSD manual somewhere?  Does
anybody have an idea where I might find this quote if it does exist?

Thanks!

-Bob