PWB/UNIX

rdavenport at gtewis.arpa rdavenport at gtewis.arpa
Wed Jul 6 00:46:21 AEST 1988

    I've recently acquired a copy of the PWB/UNIX User's Manual in two volumes,
 (one section looks like the current User's Manual and the other like the
  Programmer's Manual) printed in May 1977. Can anyone tell me where PWB/UNIX
  fits in to the UNIX history? I've never heard of it before.

    thanks,

         rob

 _-----------------------------------------------------------------_
| Robertson G. Davenport                                            |
| GTE Govt. Systems Corp.                                           |
| Billerica, MA                         C the world....             |
| BELL : (617) 671-5180                                             |
| ARPA : rdavenport at gtewis.arpa                                     |
| CIS  : 73407,3716                                                 |
| UUCP : ...!{harvard,rutgers,uunet,ulowell}!gtewis.arpa!rdavenport |

  "If you want to eat hippopautamus, you've got to pay the freight.";
   -- some IBM guy
-----