Undeliverable mail

PMDF Mail Server Postmaster%TRINCC.BITNET at mitvma.mit.edu
Sat Jul 9 10:30:19 AEST 1988

The message could not be delivered to:

Addressee: TRIN4
Reason:
  %MAIL-E-SYNTAX, error parsing 'DJA1::[TRIN4.BOX1024]'

Date: Fri, 1 Jul 88 02:46:03 EST
From: Mike Muuss The Moderator <Info-Unix-Request at BRL.ARPA>
Subject: INFO-UNIX Digest  V5#085
Sender: Info-Unix distribution list <I-UNIX at TCSVM.BITNET>
To: Robert Cummings <TRIN4 at TRINCC.BITNET>
Comments: To: INFO-UNIX at BRL.ARPA

INFO-UNIX Digest          Fri, 01 Jul 1988              V5#085

Today's Topics:
                      wanted: L.Wall's MetaConfig
                            Re: RCS and SCCS
                  Re: has anybody put $VPATH into mk?
                          Re: UUCP Over TCP/IP
                     Re: Questions without answers
                Re: Real-time UNIX - what is it & who h
   Re: Need utils: head,yes,& nroff (-man) for SysV2 (CCI 2.21or2.22)
                Re: vi vs emacs in a student environment
                          Re: Historical Fact
   Re: Question: Driver access to memory mapped devices on 386 SysV.3
                       Re: plot, graph (summary)
                           OSF v. ATT/Sun :-)
                          Re: UUCP Over TCP/IP
                          Rn on a V.3 machine
                           NFS/YP alternative
            MKS Toolkit/UNIX [r] System, SEA ARC/PKARC, ...
                       Re: how can I "." in csh?
   Re: Question: Driver access to memory mapped devices on 386 SysV.3