Undeliverable mail

PMDF Mail Server Postmaster%TRINCC.BITNET at mitvma.mit.edu
Sat Jul 9 01:11:10 AEST 1988

The message could not be delivered to:

Addressee: TRIN4
Reason:
  %MAIL-E-SYNTAX, error parsing 'DJA1::[TRIN4.BOX1024]'

Date: Mon, 27 Jun 88 02:45:36 EST
From: Mike Muuss The Moderator <Info-Unix-Request at BRL.ARPA>
Subject: INFO-UNIX Digest  V5#081
Sender: Info-Unix distribution list <I-UNIX at TCSVM.BITNET>
To: Robert Cummings <TRIN4 at TRINCC.BITNET>
Comments: To: INFO-UNIX at BRL.ARPA

INFO-UNIX Digest          Mon, 27 Jun 1988              V5#081

Today's Topics:
                    has anybody put $VPATH into mk?
                   Re: "Deep Background" applications
            Re: "Deep Background" applications (correction)
       Re: "Deep Background" applications (One of those days...)
            Re: basename(1) (Was Re:argv[0] in shellscript?)
                    Re: utility to determine rlogin?
          Is a NEED for more COMMERCIAL usenet feed providers?
                  Re: has anybody put $VPATH into mk?
Re: csh :t modifier (Was Re: basename(1) (Was Re:argv[0] in shellscript?))
                            Re: RCS and SCCS
                    Re: Meaning of "rc" in cron/log
     Need utils: head,yes,& nroff (-man) for SysV2 (CCI 2.21or2.22)
                              plot, graph
   Re: Need utils: head,yes,& nroff (-man) for SysV2 (CCI 2.21or2.22)