Copying directory trees from U*NX to DOS

John Peters jsp at sp7040.UUCP
Tue Jul 19 04:42:01 AEST 1988

In article <6006 at chinet.UUCP<^>, les at chinet.UUCP (Leslie Mikesell) writes:
<^> and unix versions have been posted to the net.  However, ARC does not
<^> provide for subdirectory names.   ZOO is a similar program that has
<^> been posted to the net for both unix and dos, and it does provide
<^> support for subdirectories and for maintaining unix names with the
<^> ability to truncate them when extracting under dos.  It's only disadvantage
<^> is that the unix machine where you want to extract the archive may
<^> not have the program unless you keep a copy of the source in another
<^> format.
<^>
<^>  Les Mikesell

Would you please (or somebody) email the sources for both the dos and unix
versions of zoo to me (if they are PD).  When I get them, I will port it
to the Atari ST and then there will be a more standard version of an
archiver on all three.  Thanks,

					--  Johnnie  --