postscript within troff

Dan Ehrlich ehrlich at blitz
Fri Jul 8 01:15:20 AEST 1988

In article <532 at cogen.UUCP> alen at cogen.UUCP (Alen Shapiro) writes:
>I'd like to know if it is possible to imbed postscript in troff - and if so,
>how. We have an apple laserwriter connected to a sun3 server and use

Hmmm... Buy a Sun.  SunOS4.0's version of troff directly generates
PostScript(r) output.  You could buy a Sun 386i if you need to run
DOS applications.

Dan Ehrlich <ehrlich at blitz.cs.psu.edu> | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are
The Pennsylvania State University      | my own, and should not be atributed
Department of Computer Science         | to anyone else, living or dead.
University Park, PA   16802            |