Unix editors

Jay "you ignorant splut!" Maynard jay at splut.UUCP
Sun Jul 17 00:56:17 AEST 1988

In article <479 at apctrc.UUCP> zjat02 at apctrc.UUCP (Jon A. Tankersley) writes:
>The IBM'ers of the UNIX world need to unite and press Mansfield Software or
>other vendors to port Kedit and Rexx to UNIX.

Yuk. Pooey. Bleh. :-P

I want ISPF, not XEDIT.

Maybe it's because I've been using ISPF for 6 years, and only used XEDIT
at one job, and then only until I could figure out how to use ISPF under
VM.

Now, I might call Command Technology Corporation...

To the poster who suggested that real programmers can learn any editor:
I'm writing this right now under microEMACS. I *can* use it and vi under
Unix. The point is, though, that I don't *want* to. I want ISPF. I may
have to write it, though, to get it...

--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC...>splut!< | Never ascribe to malice that which can
uucp:       uunet!nuchat!           | adequately be explained by stupidity.