Unix database accessable via C.

Drool Rockworm jjv3345 at ritcv.UUCP
Wed Jun 1 02:52:13 AEST 1988

Folks,

 I am in the midst of a good sized project that will require some simple
 database manipulation.  Are there any standard Unix, or Unix PD database
 packages available that have libraries of functions that can be called from
 A Unix C program?  Thanks in advance.

 Please direct E-mail responses to the address in my .signature or if you
 believe it is enough interrest, a followup here.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| PLEASE!  Keep in mind that I am not the owner of this account!  Please |
|          note that the real authors name, mine, is stated below!       |
|      S           |   "A bored hacker is a dangerous thing"             |
|    BLACK         |                                                     |
|      B           |   Member of the TCTWOPC :                           |
|      B   Still   |                                                     |
|      A   Lives!  |   The Coalition To Wipe Out Phil Collins            |
|      H           |	sunrock!bisco!drool  aka Drool Rockworm          |