running pathalias on Tandy 6000

Mike Squires mikes at ncoast.UUCP
Sun Mar 13 15:28:21 AEST 1988

In article <118 at mjbtn.UUCP> root at mjbtn.UUCP (System Administrator) writes:
>Help!  I am trying to run pathalias on the entire world map on a Tandy 6000
>running Xenix 3.2 with 1 meg of RAM.  Has anybody else out there tried to
>do this and succeeded?  If so, what did you do to get it to work?  Did you

The MMU that Tandy has developed but not yet released would allow you to
run up to 7MB of RAM under XENIX 3.2, solving your problems.  We are
lobbying Tandy FW to release the upgrade, as they promised at last year's
TANGENT meeting.

Also, the earlier version is working on several 6000 systems that I know
of, although with truncated maps as I understand it.

Mike Squires Allegheny College Meadville, PA 16335 814 724 3360
uucp: ..!mandrill!ncoast!{mikes,peng!sir-alan!mikes} or ..!pitt!sir-alan!mikes
BITNET: mikes%sir-alan at pitt.UUCP (VAX) MIKES AT SIR-ALAN!PITT.UUCP (IBM)