read in to history list

Mike Ditto ford at kenobi.UUCP
Thu Mar 3 19:34:56 AEST 1988

Posting-Front-End: GNU Emacs 18.41.10 of Fri Oct  2 1987 on kenobi (usg-unix-v)

In article <323 at ivory.SanDiego.NCR.COM> mike at ivory.SanDiego.NCR.COM (Michael Lodman) writes:

> Does someone know of a way to read commands into a history list
> under csh? I have some commands that I would like read in at
> login time.

If you have a real-live BSD C-shell, you can use "source -h <filename>".
Most C-shells I have used (mostly on SysV) do not support this, however.

					-=] Ford [=-

"Well, he didn't know what to do, so	(In Real Life:  Mike Ditto)
he decided to look at the government,	ford%kenobi at crash.CTS.COM
to see what they did, and scale it	...!sdcsvax!crash!kenobi!ford
down and run his life that way." -- Laurie Anderson