7300 to 3b2

Naomi Walker naomi at gtx.com
Fri Mar 4 08:42:40 AEST 1988

>up in the 3B2.  The question is if there is a way to track where the
>file went, if anywhere.  We need some help.  Please point us in the

Sure. Theres a few ways to track your file. First, when you run uucico,
use the -x9 flag (uucico -r1 -x9 -ssystemname), and you will get debug
messages on how the communications are working. You can also tail the
LOGFILE (usually in /usr/spool/uucp). For each file to be transferred,
there will be a C.*, a D.* (the data file itself), and a X.* (the routing
information. You should get enough clues from these files to catch what
is happening.

You can call me if you really get stuck. I'm very sympathetic to these
sorts of problems.