Nutshell handbooks

Peter J. Holsberg pjh at mccc.UUCP
Sat Mar 26 00:35:46 AEST 1988

In article <110 at atpal.UUCP> levine at atpal.UUCP (Sysop account) writes:

|Prices listed as follows:
|		Managing UUCP & Usenet $12

Last night, at our local Unix users group meeting, a fellow showed me a
four page printout of errors and omissions from this nutshell book, that
were to be sent to ORA fro use in the 2nd addition of this book.  He
strongly suggested waiting for the 2nd edition because the errors and
omissions are so grievous!

--
Peter Holsberg                  UUCP: {rutgers!}princeton!mccc!pjh
Technology Division             CompuServe: 70240,334