Nutshell handbooks

Carl S. Gutekunst csg at pyramid.pyramid.com
Sun Mar 27 15:50:20 AEST 1988

In article <511 at mccc.UUCP> pjh at mccc.UUCP (Peter J. Holsberg) writes:
>Last night, at our local Unix users group meeting, a fellow showed me a four
>page printout of errors and omissions from this nutshell book [Managing UUCP
>& USENET], that were to be sent to ORA fro use in the 2nd addition of this
>book.

The edition currently on the presses -- and the one that everyone has been
waiting for -- is the *fifth*, which has some substantial improvements over
the forth edition, especially with regard to SunOS UUCP and 4.3BSD. But there
was nothing drastically wrong with the forth edition, and it was very good
with regard to XENIX, CTIX, and BNU (HDB)-based systems.

<csg>