C COMPILER FOR IBM MAINFRAME

Chuck Hoff nff0132 at dsacg3.UUCP
Fri May 20 05:22:39 AEST 1988

We are considering using C language for supportware development on
our mainframe computers to allow portability across operating
system environments.

Does anyone have any information on available C compilers for the
IBM series 3080 mainframe computer operating under MVS?

Name of company and telephone number be of great help.

Also if anyone has used these compilers I would be interested in hearing
your opinion - good or bad.

Thanks in advance
--
Chuck Hoff                  {seismo!gould,cbosgd!osu-cis}!dsacg1!choff
Defense Logistics Agency Systems Automation Center      | 614-238-9785