C COMPILER FOR IBM MAINFRAME

Craig Ruff cruff at ncar.ucar.edu
Fri May 20 08:55:12 AEST 1988

In article <867 at dsacg3.UUCP> nff0132 at dsacg3.UUCP (Chuck Hoff) writes:
>Does anyone have any information on available C compilers for the
>IBM series 3080 mainframe computer operating under MVS?

Please post this information.  This would eliminate a headache I have.
I have to maintain some software (I didn't write it!) that is fairly
portable between various operating systems that is written in Fortran.
Since we are trying to standardize on Unix, I'd like to rewrite it in C.
The main thing preventing this is our mass store system running under MVS.
--
Craig Ruff      NCAR                         INTERNET: cruff at ncar.UCAR.EDU
(303) 497-1211  P.O. Box 3000                   CSNET: cruff at ncar.CSNET