Is ksh in public domain?

Lawrence V. Cipriani lvc at tut.cis.ohio-state.edu
Wed May 4 01:06:37 AEST 1988

Like I once wrote on a physics paper, "within an order of magnitude" .. :-)

> ... Those not familiar with the Toolchest can call (201) 522-6900 @
> 1200bps, login is "guest", no password.

While this info on the Toolchest is here I'll take this opportunity
to plug my fast C/C++ syntax checker called "inspect".  It is *not*
intended to replace lint.  It has found hundreds of bugs in AT&T
products including several versions of UNIX, and ksh.  It runs on
everything from micro's to CRAY's and only costs $75.00.  There is
more info on what it checks in the Toolchest.  If you are not a UNIX
source license holder there is a one time ~ $100 registration fee for
the Toolchest.  It has sold very well in the short amount of time
it has been on sale.

--
Larry Cipriani, AT&T Network Systems and Ohio State University
Domain: lvc at tut.cis.ohio-state.edu