Transferring binary files from VAX BSD 4.2 to MS-DOS

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.UUCP
Fri May 6 06:53:59 AEST 1988

In article <2042 at optilink.UUCP> cramer at optilink.UUCP (Clayton Cramer) writes:
:Great!  Now, will someone please send me XMODEM for UNIX?  I've been
:trying to obtain it for months.  I've had at least one person offer
:to send it to me, but I can't seem to get mail back to him.
:
:Please?  Pretty please, with sugar on top?  XMODEM?

The Unix rz/sz programs support ZMODEM, YMODEM, XMODEM-1k, and XMODEM
on Unix.  They should be available on most of the source archive
machines.  They are also available on TeleGodzilla in rzsz.arc, you
can download it from there without any registration required.

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX          ...!tektronix!reed!omen!caf
Author of YMODEM, ZMODEM, Professional-YAM, ZCOMM, and DSZ
  Omen Technology Inc    "The High Reliability Software"
17505-V NW Sauvie IS RD   Portland OR 97231   503-621-3406
TeleGodzilla BBS: 621-3746   CIS: 70007,2304    Genie: CAF