netnews under Interactive

David C. Raines davr at hrtix.UUCP
Fri Aug 18 01:56:15 AEST 1989

In article <73 at nstar.UUCP>, root at nstar.UUCP (Larry Snyder) writes:
> Is anyone running netnews under Interactive?  Do any mods need to
> be made to the code in order for it to compile?

I got the source for bnews-2.11 from UUNET.  Other than the standard
localize.sh changes for USG/SysV, the only thing that wouldn,t compile
was virtterm.c.   Add the following includes:

	#include <sys/stream.h>
	#include <sys/ptem.h>

The 'winsize' structure is defined in ptem.h, which is dependent on stream.h.
Apparently this is a change from earlier versions.
--
David Raines				5 National Dr.