netnews under Interactive

Larry Snyder root at nstar.UUCP
Wed Aug 16 21:53:02 AEST 1989

Is anyone running netnews under Interactive?  Do any mods need to
be made to the code in order for it to compile?

I am considering switching from SCO 2.3.1 to Interactive Unix and
would like to continue running XBBS - the binaries should run just
fine since Interactive claims they support Xenix, but do they?

--
Larry Snyder                          uucp: iuxax!ndcheg!ndmath!nstar!larry
The Northern STAR XBBS/Usenet Site    219-287-9020 (VHST) - 219-289-3745 (PEP+)