Strangeness in shell

Doug Gwyn gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL
Tue Aug 8 06:04:25 AEST 1989

In article <4915 at ptsfa.PacBell.COM> dmt at PacBell.COM (Dave Turner) writes:
[talking to alice!debra]
>I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me how I can upgrade my 5620s to work
>like yours. I'm using SVR2.1.0, SVR3.1.1 and SVR3.2 with layers.

Get the "dmd-pgmg" package from the AT&T UNIX System ToolChest; it
includes sources for Dave Prosser's "myx", which downloads into the
5620 to replace the native firmware terminal emulator with one much
more like "mux".

Of course you need the DMD host support software (Core & Development
packages) in order to compile and download "myx".