Request for examples of mmap(2)

Sunstorm the Intestinal maukh at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Jun 1 07:24:41 AEST 1989

Hiya peeps.

I need some unbelievably well commented source code which has
mind-blowingly amazing examples of mmap(2) in it.  Unpredecedentedly
stomach-explodingly good examples, in fact.  I know I *need* to use
mmap, but somehow it just manages to evade my comprehension, by some
unscrupulously devious and suspect means.  Spleen-splinteringly good
examples of its usage would help me get to grips with it.

You better email me your responses as I can't envision there being
more than about three people (and perhaps one or two marsupials)
interested in the subject.

Thanks and changes of address in advance,
	~ Sunny.

| "... there he fell headlong, |  ARPA:   maukh at cu.warwick.ac.uk           |
| his body burst open and all  |  BITNET: maukh%uk.ac.warwick.cu.UKACRL    |
| his intestines spilled out." |  UUCP:   maukh at warwick.uucp               |
+------------------------------+  JANET:  maukh at uk.ac.warwick.cu           |
| SNAIL:  59 Queensland Av, Chapelfields, COVENTRY, CV5 8FF, UK ('til July)|