Anybody ever heard of DUAL

seth.zirin szirin at cbnewsm.ATT.COM
Tue Jun 6 23:20:36 AEST 1989

In article <11791 at duorion.cair.du.edu> bshafer at dunike.UUCP (Bob Shafer) writes:
>There is a company called DUAL that makes a UNIX box.  Has anyone ever
>heard of them?  Is there anybody that actually has touched one?  Are
>they any good?

I'll probably be flamed and corrected, but...

DUAL was one of the first (the first?) commercial 68000/UNIX\(rg boxes
around and their v7 came from Unisoft and was called UNIPLUS+\(rg.  I
never touched one of their boxes but I did see one at the Unisoft
porting lab.

A company named Megadata (Bohemia. NY) was also one of the 68000/UNIX
pioneers and their v7 came from Unisoft as well.  Megadata's boxes
were (are?) pretty good (I did many of the device drivers :-) ).

seth.zirin at att.com