Anybody ever heard of DUAL

Arul Ananthanarayanan arul at sdsu.UUCP
Thu Jun 8 12:44:07 AEST 1989

In article <11791 at duorion.cair.du.edu> bshafer at dunike.UUCP (Bob Shafer) writes:
>There is a company called DUAL that makes a UNIX box.
[ stuff deleted ]

>Bob Shafer

We still have our DUAL Systems 83/20 MC68000 S-100 based Unix box that
we got in 1982. It still works albeit slowly. At the time we got it
it was a pretty good machine. It runs V7 unix, we had System III up for
awhile but it didn't work so hot. We used it pretty heavily for a few
years before we got faster hardware. Hasn't seen much action since the
last student who ported Xinu to it graduated.

I don't know if the company is still in operation.

Arul

--
   UUCP:    ....!ucsd!sdsu!arul              work:(619) 594-7207
   ARPA:    arul%sdsu.uucp at ucsd.edu          home:(619) 583-0439