SCCS for DOS

Jim Anderson jim at aob.aob.mn.org
Tue Jun 20 11:07:53 AEST 1989

Is there anybody supplying SCCS for a PC running DOS?  I am using
SCCS on UNIX and XENIX and would like to make the SCCS files available
on DOS for history and changes.  If it needs to use an SCCS front
end, that would be find, as long as it accepted the UNIX SCCS file
format (obviously the s. file needs a name change, but that could be
in a separate directory).  If SCCS is not available, is there an
equivalent available that would run under SUNOS 3.x, SUNOS4.x, HP-UX,
DOS, and Altos XENIX?  SCCS at least hits 4 of the 5 systems.  Source
availability would be a plus if it is not SCCS.  Also, some means of
converting the existing SCCS files (with history for about 200000 lines
of code and documentation) would be needed.  Thanks for any help.

	Jim
--
Jim Anderson			(612) 636-2869
Anderson O'Brien, Inc		New mail:jim at aob.mn.org
2575 N. Fairview Ave.		Old mail:{rutgers,gatech,amdahl}!bungia!aob!jim
St. Paul, MN  55113		"Fireball... Let me see... How did that go?"