Curses manual, example?

Tim O'Reilly tim at ora.UUCP
Sun Jun 11 21:37:04 AEST 1989

In article <25365 at agate.BERKELEY.EDU>, ilan343 at violet.berkeley.edu writes:
> In article <11 at minya.UUCP> jc at minya.UUCP (John Chambers) writes:
> >Two questions today, folks.  First, does there exist a good
> >intro/manual for the curses/termcap/terminfo package?
>
> There are two Nutshell Handbooks by John Strang, "Programming with
> Curses" and "Termcap & Terminfo".
> (Published by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc., you can order by phone
> 1-800-338-NUTS)

This 800 number is right, but since I've had a couple of
complaints from Europeans about 800 numbers being useless to
them, I thought I should add the regular phone number and
address.

Our order-entry group has moved to California.  The new
address is:

     O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
     632 Petaluma Avenue
     Sebastopol, CA 95472
     707-829-0515

--
Tim O'Reilly (617) 354-5800 or (800) 338-NUTS
O'Reilly & Associates, Inc., Publishers of Nutshell Handbooks
UUCP:	uunet!ora!tim      ARPA:   tim at ora.uu.net