Wanted a syllabus Unix for science students

Wallagh Serge R wallagh at tjalk.cs.vu.nl
Sat Jun 10 11:02:05 AEST 1989

At the University of Amsterdam the computerscience students have to
learn Unix in there second year.
There are afcourse enough books about Unix, but as students are
always sort of money, they strongly prefer a syllabus.
The student organisation (which I'm part of) has been asked to write
such a syllabus.

But why should we re-invent the wheel?
Somewhere must be already a Unix course, which we can use.
In a perfect world it would be for free, but we are willing to pay
some money.

So, to be precise:
We (the student organisation) are looking for a (more or less) public
domain Unix course (written material, not a tutor-program) which we
are alowed to
copy for all the new second-year computer science students.

Pls, if you have material you want to share, reply. You would really help
us a lot!!

				Serge Wallagh (wallagh at cs.vu.nl)
BTW. pls. e-mail replies, as I'm not a frequent reader of this group.