SDB help

Richard Silverman RSILVERMAN at eagle.wesleyan.edu
Wed Jun 7 05:51:21 AEST 1989

(message to Bob Nicholls; I could not send this directly)

Bob,
	Many thanks for clearing that up for me!  Of course, the mystifying
"only time it worked" was when I had changed it by hand -- by initializing
it in the source and recompiling.  I am not patching because I don't have
the source; it's just a quick way of setting the debug flag in a yacc-produced
parser without having to recompile it or alter the code to have a command-line
switch.  Thanks again,

                                                Richard Silverman

arpa:	rsilverman at eagle.wesleyan.edu           Computing Center
bitnet:	rsilverman at wesleyan                     Wesleyan University
CIS:	[72727,453]                             Middletown, CT 06457