A way to monitor your files

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.UUCP
Sun Sep 10 12:09:39 AEST 1989

In article <29114 at news.Think.COM>, barmar at think.COM (Barry Margolin) writes:
> In general, it's very hard to protect oneself against omnipotent
> beings.

Yes.  I did not intend to say that C2 is the solution to the problem with
the superuser, but further levels of security (possibly B1, but more
probably B2) will begin to dispense with the idea of an omnipotent being.

Of course as we climb the scale, the system looks less and less like the
good old unix we have come to know and love.