Help with Uniplex under SCO Unix 3.2.2

David Wright dmw at prism1.UUCP
Fri Dec 28 00:58:46 AEST 1990

	I have been having real problems getting Unixplex to work with
terminals and printers not coming with the package. And even some of the ones
that did come with it didn't work right, for instance the wyse 60 definition.
If anyone has a working terminfo & Tcap file for the wyse 60, IBM 3164, wyse
300 (not 350), or wyse 50, I would love to get it. The terminfo file I
normally use, and that works fine with everything else, including WordPerfect,
won't work at all, and I am presently using a modified version of their wyse60
entry.

	I have also had problems getting their printer (Pcap, Fcap, and Gcap)
files to work with most printers. I have many printers that emulate the epson
series, and work with everything else (including WordPerfect doing bit-mapped
graphics), but they won't work correctly under Uniplex.

	And lastly, does anyone know why Uniplex treats a "Q" from the main
menu differently than a F-4 (quit) and an ESC-Q? The last two correctly use the
terminal de-init string in the Tcap file, but "Q" does not, leaving the
terminal in a bad state.

					Dave