(none)

The News System <news> news at adm.BRL.MIL
Fri Feb 2 00:29:42 AEST 1990

I've been asked to install TeX on a couple of Sun's (3's, 4's,
SparcStations, 386i's...). Required is a previewer which runs
under SunView and a DVI-driver for an Apple LaserWriter.
I've done this on Sys V boxes (using Common TeX, xdvi from the
archives and Nelson Beebes driver family), but I have no
experience with SunOS/SunView, and no Sun handy to try the above.
Any comments/pointers to solutions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Markus Fest, FB Math, LMU Munich, West Germany
Bitnet: ug142bc at DM0LRZ01