Unix Databases

Dylan Yolles zimm at portia.Stanford.EDU
Sun Feb 4 10:45:14 AEST 1990

Some people were interested in responses to my plea for Unix databases.
This is the only specific suggestion I received:

-----
From: John Bowe <jbowe at diamond.bbn.com>

I picked a relational db package off the net a couple months ago
called "index".  I stuck it on sumex-aim.stanford.edu: /pub/Index-DB.tar.Z.
One of the demo databases is for a collection of books.  I claim no
credit or blame for it.  I use it for phone numbers.

        john
-----

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet.

Dylan