Yet Another Book List (Y.A.B.L.) 12 Feb 90

Sam Bassett RCD samlb at pioneer.arc.nasa.gov
Sat Feb 17 16:57:12 AEST 1990

	You betchum!  I even have a couple of your cards running around
here somewhere . . .

	The thing is, however, that my list is composed of stuff posted
to this newsgroup or mailed directly to me.  I have not written ANY of
the reviews or many of the recommendations.

	How 'bout posting a list of the reference cards/pamphlets that
your company produces here on the net, and I'll grab it and add a
category to the next list -- which will probably go out in a couple of
months?

	Of course, if you have competitors, and they post a list, too,
I'll also include that . . .

Sam'l Bassett, Sterling Software @ NASA Ames Research Center,
Moffett Field CA 94035 Work: (415) 694-4792;  Home: (415) 969-2644
samlb at well.sf.ca.us                     samlb at ames.arc.nasa.gov
<Disclaimer> := 'Sterling doesn't _have_ opinions -- much less NASA!'