Utility....

HIM tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP
Mon Jan 15 17:22:19 AEST 1990

Hmm.. I am having soime trouble with a local problem and I am sure it is
only because I am not familiar enough with UNIX to choose the right tool.

I have some text that is broken with nl's at the wrong place (I run a BBS
and these are files I have been uploaded...

Like:

        This is a test of the errors I have seen in some of the tex
        files I have and I really need a way to fix them.

        This is a new paragraph.

I would like it to put the "t" at the end of TEXT where it belongs and
reformat that text so that it is correct BUt recognize that 2 nl's in a row
are a new paragraph.

As a bonus, the ability to set the left and right margons for the indent and
wordwrap would help!

Everything I say is Copr.  1990, except the stuff I stole from someone else
and the stuff I don't want responsibility for.

Kenneth J. Jamieson: Xanadu Enterprises Inc. "Professional Amiga Software"
      UUCP: tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP  BEST PATH ---> uunet!tronsbox!tron1
      Sysop, Romantic Encounters BBS - (201)759-8450 / (201)759-8568