Is there an EDT editor for Unix systems?

Chris Faylor cgf at ednor.bbc.com
Mon Jan 15 08:31:24 AEST 1990

My company provides VMS utilities for UNIX and MS-DOS machines.
We offer the following:

		EDT+	- An emulation of VAX EDT
		VCL	- A DCL command shell
		Vmail	- A VAX mail interface to UNIX mail
		Vbackup	- A program to read and write VMS backup tapes
			  in VMS backup format
		Desk
		Executive - An All-In-1 emulation

		VTPU	- (soon to be released) an emulation of DEC's
			  TPU product

		VNET	- A network interface to VCL allowing use of
			  VMS style nodes under both TCP/IP and DECNET

Our address:

		Boston Business Computing
		3 Dundee Park
		Andover, MA 01810
		(508) 470-0444

		Email:  sales at ednor.bbc.com

Note that we are no longer located in Lawrence as a previous poster indicated.
We also have educational and volume discounts.  Mail or call us for more
information.
--
			 Chris Faylor
		      cgf at ednor.bbc.com