UUCP Information..

Dan "Sneakers" Schein sneakers at heimat.UUCP
Fri Jan 12 15:28:48 AEST 1990

In Message <24480 at gryphon.COM>, shubbell at pnet02.gryphon.com (Steve Hubbell) writes:

>        I am hoping that someone will be able to give me some good advice.  I
>am looking for some good reference material on the actual process UUCP

  I used "UNIX Communications" publish by Howard Sams - its a good book and
  answered the questions that I had when adding UseNet support to the Amiga
  version of UUCP.

  Sneakers

--
                                      ___
     Dan "Sneakers" Schein           ////            BERKS AMIGA BBS