KILL files (using multiple newsgroups)

Tom Reingold tr at samadams.princeton.edu
Fri Mar 23 02:24:39 AEST 1990

In article <1782 at fredonia.UUCP> fredonia!sale5312 at cs.buffalo.edu (Marty
Saletta) writes:

$
$    Quick question to the net.peopleintheknow: is there a way to use
$ the same KILL file in specified newsgroups?  For example, I'd like
$ to use the KILL file I use for rec.music.misc also in rec.music.cd,
$ but no where else (I don't want to be global or make a copy of it
$ because it's over 600 lines long.)
$
$    Is there a line I could put in my rec.music.cd KILL file to tell it
$ to run my rec.music.misc KILL file?

Link them together with the "ln" command.  Doesn't matter if you use
soft or hard.  If you don't know what I mean by soft or hard, then
just use what the manual says is available.

--
Tom Reingold
tr at samadams.princeton.edu