KILL files (using multiple newsgroups)

Marty Saletta sale5312 at fredonia.UUCP
Thu Mar 22 02:46:16 AEST 1990

   Quick question to the net.peopleintheknow: is there a way to use
the same KILL file in specified newsgroups?  For example, I'd like
to use the KILL file I use for rec.music.misc also in rec.music.cd,
but no where else (I don't want to be global or make a copy of it
because it's over 600 lines long.)

   Is there a line I could put in my rec.music.cd KILL file to tell it
to run my rec.music.misc KILL file?

   Thanks in advance!

   Marty

--
Marty Saletta                         The above has been in a mayonnaise jar on
Fredonia State University          Funk and Wagnalls' porch since noon today...