ANSI header files

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.uucp
Wed Mar 28 04:17:13 AEST 1990

In article <2105 at kiwi.mpr.ca> parker at zaphod.mpr.ca (Ross Parker) writes:
>Does anyone know if ANSI header files are available for UNIX
>(specifically Ultrix 3.0 & 3.1)? I.e. header files to replace
>the standard /usr/include/... but complete with function prototypes?

I have been modifying the standard files for SV3.2 (ESIX)  and would
not mind posting the results but I am not sure what the copyright
situation would be.  I don't think diffs would be as universally
useful as the full files.  I suppose I could simply extract the function
prototypes and post them but that seems too much like work.  Any ideas?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain (darcy at druid)     |   Thank goodness we don't get all
D'Arcy Cain Consulting             |   the government we pay for.