ANSI header files

Dennis S. Breckenridge root at nebulus.UUCP
Wed Mar 28 14:18:44 AEST 1990

In article <1990Mar27.181713.7875 at druid.uucp> darcy at druid.UUCP (D'Arcy J.M. Cain) writes:
> useful as the full files.  I suppose I could simply extract the function
> prototypes and post them but that seems too much like work.  Any ideas?

I would not release any of the ESIX code to the net unless you want to
get sued by Everex for copywrite infringment. Any code that belongs to
Everex cannot be freely distributed without express permission in writing
from the vendor. Be careful with context diffs as well.
Darcy tsk tsk tsk! :-)