ANSI header files

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.uucp
Fri Mar 30 03:21:20 AEST 1990

In article <1990Mar28.041844.8655 at nebulus.UUCP> root at nebulus.UUCP (Dennis S. Breckenridge) writes:
>In article <1990Mar27.181713.7875 at druid.uucp> darcy at druid.UUCP (D'Arcy J.M. Cain) writes:
>> useful as the full files.  I suppose I could simply extract the function
>> prototypes and post them but that seems too much like work.  Any ideas?
>>
>I would not release any of the ESIX code to the net unless you want to
>get sued by Everex for copywrite infringment. Any code that belongs to
>Everex cannot be freely distributed without express permission in writing
>from the vendor. Be careful with context diffs as well.

Actually they are copyright Eh TNT.  The thing is that the code I want to
release is written by me (more or less).  example: the header file may
have originally said
     extern int foo();
and I changed it to read
     extern int foo(const char *bar);
and that's the line I really want to release.  The problem is that it
is surrounded by a lot of scary legal stuff and I really don't want to
get involved with it.

>Darcy tsk tsk tsk! :-)
Dennis - have you been gone so long that you forget how to spell my name?
8^)

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain (darcy at druid)     |   Thank goodness we don't get all
D'Arcy Cain Consulting             |   the government we pay for.